We have over 30 years’ experience, knowledge and expertise of forklift truck sales, hire and repair, and are able to offer you expert guidance and advice on which fork truck is best suited to your application.
To ensure that you receive the most productive and cost effective fork truck solution, we can carry out a site survey at a time to suit you. During this pre-arranged visit, one of our highly experienced and helpful team will discuss your materials handling options with you and carry out a detailed assessment of your premises.
Having completed the site survey and assessment, they will sit down with you and provide you with a list of potential fork truck options based on their extensive knowledge of a diverse range of brands and models of fork lift trucks. Of course, the final decision is yours but we will gladly offer you expert advice throughout the process.
By utilising our experience and expertise to provide you with an effective and productive materials handling solution which increase productivity as well as a decrease in downtime.
All our trucks are of the highest quality and are supplied by some of the worlds leading manufacturers, including STILL, Doosan, Combilift and Aisle-Master guaranteeing that you are buying or hiring the highest quality equipment.
Gwent Mechanical Handling can assist with answers to your questions!
- What are the most suitable forklifts for my application
- How can I increase storage within my current premises?
- What methods of materials handling can I use to increase productivity?
- What is the most suitable fuel source for my forklifts?
- What is the most environmentally conscious materials handling solution?
- What are the most suitable finance options for my business to acquire forklift trucks and warehouse equipment?
- How can I reduce my maintenance and repair costs
- Do I have any damaged equipment
We cover the entire South Wales and Bristol area.