Gwent Mechanical Handling are the South Wales Authorised Dealer for the AUSA range of Rough Terrain Forklifts and Telehandlers.
AUSA forklifts are highly versatile machines capable of handling heavy loads and big volumes on rough and sloping terrain. Ideally suited for outdoor construction and industrial applications AUSA products outstand for their productivity and safety in all types of load handling on difficult and irregular ground. AUSA Rough Terrain Forklifts and Telehandlers offer the widest range of off-road and semi-industrial models in the South Wales market.
With a variety of models, lift capacities range from 2,600 to 11,000 lb (1,300 to 5,000 kg). Available with two AUSA exclusive traction systems: permanent 4WD Compen® or 2WD/4WD FullGrip ®, rough and often slippery terrain is no match for the AUSA Rough Terrain Forklifts and Telehandlers.
Kubota engines with minimum noise level and fuel consumption, combined with Bosch-Rexroth hydrostatic transmission, provide for a smooth and safe operation.
So why AUSA?
- Rough Terrain trucks from 1.3 tons – 5.0 tons capacity
- Compact Telehandlers from 1.4 tons to 3.0 tons and lifting to 7m
- Quick hitch couplings
- Powerful Kubota engines and hydrostatic transmissions
- Over 100 attachments to suit any application
- Unrivalled local Service Support with extensive spare parts holding and qualified service technicians
- Tailored Financial Packages – 0% available
- Demonstrations available
Our specialist application engineers are here to help provide the correct specification of machine to your individual requirements, ensuring the most cost effective method of handling is installed for your operation.