This award winning, super fuel efficient Still RX70-25 has been fully refurbished in our award winning workshops and is essentially in back to factory condition having undergone a full bare metal re-spray and comes with new tyres, seat, chains, 12 month Certificate of Thorough Examination (LOLER / PUWER) and a 6 month warranty. You really must see the outstanding quality of this forklift.
The Still RX70 is the world’s most fuel efficient IC engine forklift, has won numerous awards and is used by companies such as BMW, Norbert Dentressangle and Kuehne + Nagel. This particular one has a triplex mast with a sideshift.
- Still RX70 – 2.5t Diesel forklift
- Fully Refurbished
- Full Free Lift Triple Mast with integral sideshift
- 2.5 tonne capacity
- lift height 4,700 mm (approx)
- closed height 2200 mm
- Flashing Warning beacon
- Reversing audible reverse warning and flashing lamp
- Front and Rear spotlights
- Outstandingly low energy consumption
- Full Road Lights
- New Tyres
- 12 month LOLER / PUWER certificate
The Still RX70-25 is an extremely high quality German manufactured forklift, renowned throughout the industry for its quality, reliability and low running costs.
Still RX 70 Features
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (fuel, servicing, tyres)
- Lowest fuel consumption in its class
- Proven fuel savings at companies such as Norbert Dentressangle and Kuehne + Nagel.
- Environmentally friendly and reduced running costs thanks to Hybrid Technology
- No loss of power when lifting / lowering or driving on a gradient
- Technical excellence and high reliability…..it’s a STILL
- Fork Lift Truck Association – Environmental Award Winner
- Green Dot Award Winner
- 5 driving programs
- Cruise control
For any Used forklift advice, please contact us and speak with our experienced and knowledgeable team.
Please contact us today for further information or advice about your particular forklift application. We can also offer a variety of finance options and UK wide delivery for any used forklift in our bespoke Mercedes delivery lorry.
Please Contact us now for prices and financing options. 01633 601999
Why deal with Gwent Mechanical Handling?
- ISO 9001 Quality Management
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management
- OHSAS Health and Safety Management
- Established over 30 years
- STILL and Doosan Main Distributor
- World Class Quality Assurance Process