RC40 Success for STILL with Doncasters
Doncasters forklift sales – RC 40 wales Doncasters have been a STILL user since the early 90′s, with 14 forklift trucks; a mixture of RX50’S, RX20’S and EGU’S, this contract was recently put out to tender.
After initial discussions and product presentations, a 1 week evaluation of the RC40-2.5 tonne forklift was agreed, which went extremely well. The feedback given by Doncasters was on the following points:
- Large foot well in the driver compartment made access and pedal operation easy especially when the users wear safety boots.
- Driver comfort down the full suspension seat, even after 8 -10 shift pattern
- Ease of controls and simple layout made it agronomically friendly.
- Large diameter wheels all round gave better ground clearance and improved driver comfort.
- Overall robustness and build quality.
Why Doncasters said yes to STILL…
Although the RC range is a new product line for STILL, the quality shone through and along with our many years of previous success, Doncasters had every confidence in the product and our service support, ultimately 2x RC40-18, 6x RC40-25, 2x RC40-30 and 1x RX20-16 forklift trucks were ordered.